Monday, October 6, 2008

Student Tour Groups

Hello Fellow Geniuses!
Well, looks like I'm going on the road...but at least I'll get some extra training. I'll be with a seasoned TD to Chicago x2 days with an actual student group at the end of the month. Then off with other TD's in training to Chicago x2 days and Wash DC for a 5 day training for the 2009 Inuaguration & spring season with a company called Travel Adventures. EF/Smithsonian Student Tour sent me back an application. Looks like they're offering a Jan. 9 inauguration training day and some in March, but they want availability in March and early June for an average 5 day dour, with tour assignments average 30-60 days prior to tour start. Hope everyone is well...I miss you all. I'll see you when I see you!
Em

2 comments:

Alice said...

Great news, Congratulations Em! Be sure to come back here and blog about all your adventures. I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. I alternate between calm/confident and panic. But always excited and happy that it's really real. I will post on my blog whenever I can. And here too.
You're so lucky to get the training gigs. Good for you!
Has anyone heard from Greg or is he still looking for the Alzheimers guy?

Clara Jane said...

Way to go, Emily. I need to get on the ball.